- Style Description
Designed for ease of installation and having many of the advantageous design features of the
Logic Plus range. May be used in bathrooms and washrooms – must only be installed in accordance with B S 7671: 2008.
This design incorporates a double wound isolating transformer rated 20VA at 230 or 115 volts it meets BS EN 61558 making it safe for use in bathrooms. Insertion of a shaver plug automatically switches on by energizing the primary side of the isolating transformer – removal automatically switches off. The transformer is protected against overload by an automatic solid state overload device with automatic resetting.
- Bottom access terminal screws make wiring quicker and easier.
- Automatic primary supply switching on insertion of plug
- Choice of 230V or 115V output socket positions
- Safety interlocked shutters to prevent insertion of two plugs simultaneously
- Only one size of screw driver required for installation
- Terminal screws supplied ‘backed out’ and held captive within the terminal molding
- Printed terminal markings on grey rear moldings for clearer identification
- Front plate fixing screws retained on rear case molding
- Integral over current device to protect transformer
|ELECTRICAL VOLTAGE RATING||230V a.c. (will operate at 220V-250V a.c.)|
|CURRENT RATING||200mA max.|
No load voltage <275V
|TERMINAL CAPACITIES||Each terminal will accommodate 1 x 4mm² |
or 2 x 2.5mm² solid conductors
|IP RATING||IP41 (In zone 2 if fixed where direct spray from showers is unlikely)|
|DIMENSIONS||146 X 86mm|
|MAX. INSTALLATION HEIGHT||2000 meters|
FLUSH : K878ZIC
SURFACE : K2172WHI
146 x 86mm
BS EN 61558-2-5:1998
Logic Plus wiring devices from MK Electric have been designed to perfectly complement modern interiors, offering an unobtrusive and sophisticated look totally in keeping with today’s design.
Technically, they exceed British Standard requirements with patented features that make these products the most advanced and safest available.
Logic Plus products are made from a high grade thermoset material which has an inherent antimicrobial property.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.