- Style Description
The MK Dimensions KMH24344WHIC is a Wall socket outlet Twin 13A Switch Socket Outlet with a Dual USB Charger in White Finish.
A range of socket outlets designed to provide optimal and efficient USB charging via two 5V outlets with a combined total of 2A charging.
Dual USB Charging Outlets offer end users easy access to power for charging a variety of devices such as smart phones, tablets and cameras whilst offering ease of installation and having all the advantageous design features of the Logic Plus™ range.
Integrated USB Features
• USB 2.0 and 3.0 compatible
• Dynamic Device Recognition ensures that USB outlets provide optimum charging compatibility across a wide range of devices
• Can charge a device at up to a full 2A. If only one device is connected to a USB Outlet the total output current of 2A is available from either outlet, if two devices are connected the total rated current of 2A is divided between the two outlets
• Differing manufacturers devices can be charged simultaneously via the two USB Outlets
• If the total charging current exceeds the rated level of 2A then the device will enter a current limiting safety mode, to maintain a steady charge
• Electronically protected against an overload or short circuit on either USB outlet
Quality, Safety and Reliability as Standard
• Totally safe 3 pin operated safety shutter on 13A Socket Outlets
• Double pole switching
• 3mm minimum switch contact gap
• Additional electrical safety from neutral ‘make first’, ‘break last’ feature
• SELV isolation between mains and USB outlets for safety
• Switch contacts with silver contacts on both surfaces for good continuity
• Dual earthed for high integrity earthing applications
|ELECTRICAL VOLTAGE RATING||220-240V|
Combined total 2A drawn from USB outlets
Live, neutral & earth
|3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6mm² (standard)|
|TEMPERATURE||–5°C to +40°C|
|IP RATING||IP2XD MAX.|
|DIMENSIONS||2 GANG: 86 x 146mm|
|STANDARDS||BS 5733 and IEC 61558-2-16.|
|EMC COMPATABILITY||IEC 61000-6-1|
2 Gang: 86 x 146mm
2 Gang: 120.6mm
Flush 25mm 2 gang: 862ZIC
Flush 35mm 1 Gang: 886ZIC (for extra wiring space)
BS 1363 Pt 2: 2016
We’ve made MK DIMENSIONS truly flexible, so you can pick the right style to suit any contemporary space.
Choose from our range of eight metal and synthetic front plate finishes and select a black or white functional module to complement. Metal finishes additionally come with the option of a black or white trim to harmonize with your functional module selection.
FUNCTIONAL MODULE AVAILABLE IN TWO DIFFERENT COLORS: WHITE & BLACK
FRONT PLATE AVAILABLE IN EIGHT DIFFERENT COLORS.
TWO-PIECE PRODUCT SOLUTION
Specifically designed to be modular, the clip-on front plate and functional module are individual component products so you can order the parts separately to fit in with your build schedule. Perfect for achieving a flawless finish after interior decoration and eliminating damage during the fit out process.
Engineered to deliver innovative, hassle-free installation, each MK DIMENSIONS functional module comes complete with a robust and recyclable protective cover plate.
By utilizing the protective cover plate you can safeguard the final clip-on front plate against loss. It also reduces the potential cost of replacing the front plate due to damage caused by paint splatter or build up, sanding abrasions and defends against knocks and scrapes from ladders or tools whilst on site. Although it’s covered, the functional module beneath still meets British Standards and therefore is fully operational so you can continue to get the job done. When you’re ready, clip on the front plate for a flawless finish to any contemporary interior.